Friday, August 4, 2017

Cover Reveal: Damaged Hope!

Good morning, Lovely Readers! How is everyone's week going?

Couple of orders of business today. It's been an insane few weeks, but I am slowly and surely getting work done. I have a sneaking hunch Fall might prove even busier. Let's hope not. 😉

1. I can now reveal the cover of book 3 of Street Games!

Two weeks ago, my Story Squad members voted for the title, Damaged Hope. Well, the wonderful Kealan Patrick Burke (my cover designer for this series; see www.kealanpatrickburke.com) has put together a beautiful cover for me.

Here it is!


Isn't it lovely!?! I love how he incorporated the red lighting of the Mire.

Fun fact: I decided to incorporate a lightning storm into the end of the book. I hadn't planned the weather element originally, but I saw this and knew I had to do it. If anything, it will just make the ending that much more dramatic. (Hooray for drama on the page! 😂)

2. It is looking like the release of book 3 will be pushed back to September. (Didn't I tell you that would happen?) The editing is taking longer than anticipated, so it probably won't be out until the end of 9/17. I'll keep you updated of course, and let you know when I have a firm date. It's getting close, though. Truly. Be patient with me. It's coming!


Well, have a great week! And happy reading!

1 comment :